I've professionally built custom tailored websites for local people and businesses in the Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States area since 2008.
As a professional Minnesota Website Developer, I understand what it takes to correctly and efficiently power your website using the WordPress* platform as a sleek and elegant choice for a content management system.
WordPress powers well over 60 million websites. To this day, WordPress is powering 14.7% of the top million websites in the world, up from 8.5% and 22 out of every 100 new active domains in the United States alone, are running WordPress to power the place on the web, they call "home".
I am a self-educated and self-motivated Minnesota WordPress Developer, always utilizing cutting-edge techniques to get the most out of your WordPress website. Saving you time and money, by allowing you to easily manage your own website, without the need of hiring an extra IT administrator or webmaster.
Top Network Posts
- 10WP Cron doesn't execute when time elapses
- 9How to use wildcards in $wpdb queries using $wpdb->get_results & $wpdb->prepare?
- 8How to Fix HTTP Error When Uploading Images?
- 8How to Remove Certain Screen Options and Meta Boxes from add/edit post type?
- 8Count & Display Database Queries
- 7Where, When, & How to Properly Flush Rewrite Rules Within the Scope of a Plugin?
- 7How to change order of posts in admin?
- View more network posts →