Hoping to pass on some of the tricks I've learned and learn some new ones thereby disproving an old adage about dogs (or should that be an adage about old dogs?).
I have degrees in mathematics and computer engineering.
Professionally I use mostly C and C++ (for utilities I use Java, Perl, PHP, bash and even Prolog and LISP -- the right tool for the right job). I work a lot with big data sets and algorithmic optimization.
Recreationally I use Objective-C, C++ and C for iOS tinkering.
I have been both a programmer and manager on large projects.
Top Network Posts
- 156iPhone :UITableView CellAccessory Checkmark
- 47Undefined symbols for architecture i386: "_OBJC_CLASS_$_MFMailComposeViewController"
- 36How to properly format currency on ios
- 18UIView addsubview after orientation change: Tell view to resize
- 14Core Graphics - drawing a line at an angle
- 13Playing an ogg stream in iOS
- 13Can't allocate 2-4 Gb of RAM with new/ C++/Linux/ x86_64
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.