Software developer. On my spare time I'm sometimes building a hopefully better discussion system for blogs and forums:
All original source snippets that I post on StackOverflow and StackExchange sites are licensed under Creative Common's CC0 (in addition to the license prescribed by StackOverflow.)
Top Network Posts
- 104Scala SBT: How to "re-run with -deprecation"
- 50Which browsers support Object.observe?
- 25Can I switch user in Vagrant bootstrap shell script?
- 23Is it possible to see the data of a post request in Firefox or Chrome?
- 17Why did PostgreSQL merge users and groups into roles?
- 17Can I trust the source IP of an HTTP request?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.