I'm a programer, I speak
python. Read my stuff on gableroux.com
#!/usr/bin/env python # -*- coding: utf-8 -*- import sys, random, math def main(): g = lambda x: ["s" for s in xrange(x)] h = lambda y, z: (random.randint(y, z)) psss = ["p"] + g(h(5, 10)) + [","] + ["t"] + g(h(8, 12)) for sound in psss: print(sound), if __name__ == "__main__": sys.exit(main())
Top Network Posts
- 133How to embed a video into GitHub README.md?
- 65Create a submodule repository from a folder and keep its git commit history
- 34Create a submodule repository from a folder and keep its git commit history
- 14Pip doesn't install latest available version from pypi (argparse in this case)
- 14grunt uglify task failing
- 11How to echo xml file in php
- 9Macbook Pro Mid 2010 NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M random glitch showing when scrolling, writing or watching videos
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.